Layout

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ohh SNAP.. look what I saw

Last weekend I bought a new camera & oooh how do I love it!! It is a Nikon d3000. Now I'm constantly snapping pictures of Brayden and Tyson(the dog). I think Brayden is starting to get sick of it.This morning before we went to the gym I took this of him. If you look at his face in this photo it is saying "seriously mom, not today!"

This handsome dog is named Tyson aka Tybo. He looks sweet and sad but don't let that fool you! He is a wild animal. At least once a month I have to buy new underwear because he eats them. Nasty, yeah I know. Ohhhh and if anyone wants to come into the house I have to see who's at the door then tell them to hold on and let Tybo out and then they are safe to enter. If not they or there children will be slobbered to death. Other than that he a great dog.

Back to the wonderful camera...Here are a few pictures I have taken so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment