Layout

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day Pictures

Mothers Day Surprise


My friend Taylor had asked me to take a few pictures of her family for Mother's Day as a surprise gift for her mom.


This was my first "photo secession" and I think I did an alright job.



Lane, Taylor, Jake, Kameron, and Kayden


Jake

Taylor, Kameron & Kayden

another Family picture

Now, this beautiful little girl..I mean young lady is Kameron. I have known her since she was born. I cant believe she is getting so old..that means I am getting older as well. She has always been so cute but now she is getting so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Aw you did a GREAT job! You should ask Jeni if you can follow her along sometime so get some experience and learn some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I should but I probably wont..I'm to shy to ask her..

    ReplyDelete