Layout

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A mother, there to support you, and hold you up whenever you need her
Family is the most important thing. Well, to me it is. Maybe because mine has always been there for me.
I'm sure my sister will kill me for putting this picture on here but oh well..lol. It's the only one i have of us together. (L to R)Meghan, my mom & me
My mom has to be the best mom in the world. I am for real! She is such an amazing person and I hope to be 1/2 the mother to my children as she was and still is....I love you momma



1 comment:

  1. aww thats so sweet! I'm sure you will be. Haha it makes me laugh thinking back of how we felt about our moms back in the day. lol Always thinking they liked one sibling more than the other or not being fair to us when we wanted to go somewhere. lol Now we really know how much they love us because we know that love now with our kids :)

    ReplyDelete